Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC is out now worldwide. It is a new action game ten years after the last entry in the franchise featuring challenging and memorable battles, assembling mechs, massive bosses, and more. If you’ve not gotten it yet, read my review of it here. Today, the Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon version 1.03 update has gone live. This follows the Armored Core 6 day one update and 1.02. Watch the gameplay trailer below:
Armored Core 6 version 1.03 update patch notes and balance adjustments
MAJOR ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE LATEST UPDATE:
- When spectating an online match, the “QUIT SPECTATE” option has been added to the menu, allowing spectators to return to the multiplayer room.
- Added “Chg. Ammo Consumption” parameter to the “IB-C03W3: NGI 006” coral missile part specs shown via “Toggle Display”.
- Added “Scan Standby Time” parameter to head part specs shown via “Toggle Display”.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies or enemy actions to get stuck on terrain during the mission “Intercept the Redguns”.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to stop appearing when the player stands in a certain spot during the mission “Escort the Weaponized Mining Ship”.
- Fixed a bug that caused defeated enemies to remain visible on radar during the mission “Breach the Karman Line”.
- Fixed a bug that caused the second shot of certain burst fire weapons to veer heavily off-target when fired while performing a drift turn on Tank legs.
- Fixed a bug that caused boost to disable under certain conditions with Tetrapod legs equipped.
- Fixed a bug that occurred with the “VP-66LS” laser shotgun equipped to the left hand, which caused a longer delay than intended between firing a charge shot and being able to fire a normal shot again.
- Fixed a bug with the “VP-60LT” laser turret, where it would not respond to the sub-generators during the mission “Destroy the Weaponized Mining Ship”.
- Fixed a bug that occurred while reloading the “Vvc-700LD” laser drone, which caused player AC orientation to lock to a target, even with Target Assist disabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect icons to be displayed for intended damage type or reload type in the part specs for certain weapon parts.
- Adjusted the timing window of being able to use repair kits while firing certain weapons.
- Fixed a bug with certain melee weapons that caused the “Chg. Attack Power” parameter to display an unintended value in the part specs shown via “Toggle Display”.
- Fixed a bug that occurred after firing a charge shot during assault boost, which caused a consecutive normal shot to fire unintentionally.
- Fixed a bug that prevented damage caused by status effects from being displayed on the HUD.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash from the “AC Data” menu in certain situations.
- Due to behavioural issues in photo mode, removed the “Motion Blur” option and added the “Camera Blur” option.
*NB: We plan to restore the Motion Blur option in a future update.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Trophies/Achievements from unlocking under certain circumstances if unlock requirements involved acquiring parts.
*NB: If any of the following Trophies/Achievements fails to unlock, go to the Shop menu and sell any part from the relevant category. Buying the part back again will trigger the unlock.
“External Parts Collector”
“Internal Parts Collector”
- Changed behavior in online match rooms, so that players are informed when the match is starting even while they have another menu open (e.g. Assembly).
- Fixed a bug that caused screen transitions to behave incorrectly when launching the game by accepting an online match invite.
- Other performance improvements and minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when changing screen mode, which caused the HUD to render incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when changing graphics settings from the System menu while in a multiplayer room.
- Share IDs are now recognized when entered in either upper or lower case.
- Updated “Data Usage Agreement” text for the Japanese version.
*NB: After applying the update, the confirmation screen will appear once more for all players.
App Ver. 30
Regulation Ver. 1.03
This update is required for online play.
We will continue to provide improvement updates in the future to allow players to further enjoy ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON. Thank you all for your support.
Armored Core 6 version 1.02 update patch notes and balance adjustments
MAJOR ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE LATEST UPDATE:
- Weapon Unit balance adjustments:
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Increased attack power/rate of fire, decreased reload time.
- LR-036 CURTIS: Increased attack power, decreased reload time.
- RF-024 TURNER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- RF-025 SCUDDER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MG-014 LUDLOW: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 CHANG-CHEN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-E-210 ETSUJIN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- Adjusted certain attacks performed by the enemy units AAP07: BALTEUS, IA-13: SEA SPIDER and IB-01: CEL240.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain weapons from dealing damage to the boss of the mission “Destroy the Weaponized Mining Ship”.
- Fixed a bug that caused the boss of the mission “Prevent Corporate Salvage of New Tech” to be unable to detect the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies to not be displayed correctly during the mission “Survey the Uninhabited Floating City”.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies and background objects to be displayed incorrectly during the mission “Attack the Old Spaceport”.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical missiles and certain coral weapons to deal unintended amounts of damage.
- Improved camera controls when spectating online arena battles.
- Fixed a bug that caused the punch animation to not be displayed correctly on the opponent’s screen during online arena battles.
- Other bug fixes.
- [Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam] Fixed a bug that caused the game to enter offline mode and unable to save progress after the device recovers from sleep mode.
- [Steam] Fixed the text displayed onscreen after selecting “Quit Game” from the System Menu on the title screen.
- [Steam] Fixed a bug causing certain bosses to be rendered incorrectly.
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:
App Ver. 22
Regulation Ver. 1.02.1*
Armored Core 6 day one patch notes for version 1.01 update
- Several features have been added.
- Game performance and usability have been improved.
- Game balance has been adjusted.
- Some errors in the text have been corrected.
- In addition to the above, various errors have been corrected.
Check out the official website here.
Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon is out now worldwide for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Steam. Details for all the editions and more are here.